Liquitex Acrylic Spray
Liquitex Acrylic Spray Paint is a fine art tool made with highly lightfast artist-quality pigments. Unlike regular sprays, it uses low-odor professional paint made with water-based technology and low solvents.
It's your perfect studio companion. No fumes. An easy-clean, water-based formulation. Fine dispersion, intense color and UV permanence.
Here’s a few tips:
- Always start with a clean cap – paint doesn’t flow well through a dirty nozzle. If it’s dirty, replace it with a fresh one
- Shake the can for a minute before you start to keep the pigment/binder evenly mixed
- Keep it upright as you spray
- Apply in short, frequent bursts
- After use, spray upside down until nothing comes out, then remove the cap and give it a quick clean (before paint dries) with soap and water or Cap Cleaner
- Keep the cap cover on when not in use, to stop paint from drying out